The Halifax at Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
2 bedroom flat | Price: COMING SOON | Shared Ownership up to 75%
Welcome to Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire.
We're pleased to announce The Halifax, a two-bedroom home available on the Shared Ownership scheme.
Whether you're looking for your first home, need a larger home for your growing family, or just looking to downsize, now is a great time to move to Waterbeach.
Built by Stondbond Homes - This modern development has been designed with easy access to beautiful green spaces to ensure residents are never far from nature.
The front door of this home opens onto the hall which leads into the living/kitchen/dining room, which has a built-in oven, hob and hood. It also features doors opening onto the balcony. It also boasts a large utility space and family bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite. The property has allocated parking.
Prices coming soon.
|Kitchen/Living/Dining room||8.54m x 3.53m||28' 8" x 11' 8"|
|Bedroom 1||4.29m x 3.28m||14' 2" x 10' 10"|
|Bedroom 2||4.36m x 2.65m||14' 5" x 7' 4"|
Waterbeach – development plan
Register your interest
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs.
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.