Longhurst Group is a growing organisation with an A3 rating from Moody’s.
Longhurst Group's extensive development programme will continue to increase the number of homes under our management year on year; however we remain alert to opportunities to grow through other means. We are open to approaches from others looking to join a Group such as ours.
The London Stock Exchange information on the Libra Treasury entities can be found here:
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury plc - LSE listing
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury No 2 plc - LSE listing
Longhurst Group investor relations – useful links
- January 2022: Moody's credit opinion for Longhurst Group
- Longhurst Group credit rating
- March 2021 – Investor Presentation
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury Annual Report and Financial Statements 2020-21
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury plc credit rating
Libra Treasury No 2
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury No 2 Annual Report and Financial Statements 2020-21
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury No 2 plc credit rating
Longhurst Group – a strategic approach
Alongside the government’s housing budget our independent funding arrangements are critical in ensuring we deliver over 3,000 new homes within five years. With this in mind we have made changes that leave us well placed to secure new funding, resource our contingency planning and identify investment opportunities.
Our robust and comprehensive approach to risk management underpins all of our business objectives. In 2013, we were the first registered provider to implement a comprehensive Group-wide contingency plan. Stress testing of this contingency plan is now complete and our asset and liability registers are in place and reported to the Group’s Audit and Risk Committee. Our integrated financial system enables us to:
- Plan in great detail
- Validate our assumptions
- Employ complex and multiple scenario testing
- Set financial targets for management.
Our V1G1 viability and governance status given by the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) demonstrates their confidence in our ability to mitigate risk, whilst developing substantial numbers of new homes. The RSH completed an In Depth Assessment (IDA) of the Group in early 2020.
In line with the rest of the sector, we are working hard to demonstrate our commitment to value for money. We can evidence a holistic approach to value for money that takes account of cost, efficiency, social value and outcomes through our Value for Money Strategy.
Updated: 10 February 2022