We're a growing organisation with an A3 rating from Moody's.
Our extensive development programme will continue to increase the number of homes under our management year on year; however we remain alert to opportunities to grow through other means. We're open to approaches from others looking to join a group such as ours.
The London Stock Exchange information on the Libra Treasury entities can be found here:
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury plc - LSE listing
- Libra (Longhurst Group) Treasury No 2 plc - LSE listing
Investor relations – key updates
- March 2023: Environmental, Social and Governance Report 2021/22
- March 2023: Damp and mould: How we’re responding
- December 2022: Longhurst Group investor presentation
- November 2022: Statement on Regulatory Judgement for Governance and Viability
- September 2022: Longhurst Group's Annual Report and Financial Statements 2021/22
- Longhurst Group credit rating
Libra Treasury № 2
Our strategic approach
Alongside the government’s housing budget, our independent funding arrangements are critical in ensuring we deliver over 3,000 new homes within five years. With this in mind, we've made changes that leave us well placed to secure new funding, resource our contingency planning and identify investment opportunities.
Our robust and comprehensive approach to risk management underpins all of our business objectives. In 2013, we were the first registered provider to implement a comprehensive Group-wide contingency plan. Stress testing of this contingency plan is now complete and our asset and liability registers are in place and reported to the Group’s Audit and Risk Committee. Our integrated financial system enables us to:
- Plan in great detail.
- Validate our assumptions.
- Employ complex and multiple scenario testing.
- Set financial targets for management.
Our G1 V2 viability and governance status given by the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) demonstrates its confidence in our ability to mitigate risk, whilst developing substantial numbers of new homes. The RSH completed an In Depth Assessment (IDA) of the Group in 2022.
Updated: 07 December 2023