Home contents insurance

Trusted and reliable home contents insurance brought to you by the National Housing Federation

Insure your home contents from just £36.58 per year – for tenants aged under 60, for a £9,000 sum insured (standard cover). And from £24.39 per year for tenants aged 60 and over for a £6,000 sum insured (standard cover). My Home contents insurances gives you the flexibility to insure your belongings with a choice of fortnightly, monthly and yearly payments. You will also never be asked to pay a voluntary or compulsory excess should you ever need to make a claim. 

Further details are available here:

Ten reasons to join the My Home Contents Insurance scheme

1. Flexible regular Pay-As-You-Go payment options
2. No fuss, quick and easy to apply either through the post or over the telephone or using the application form attached
3. No excess (you do not pay the first part of the claim)
4. Covers fire, theft, flood, water damage and other household risks
5. Covers damage to internal decorations
6. Covers accidental damage to sanitary fixtures such as toilets and washbasins
7. Covers damage to external glazing for which you are responsible
8. Covers lost or stolen keys
9. You do not need to have special door or window locks
10. You do not need to have a bank account

Interested in finding out more? Fill out the form below and tell us how you would like to receive more information:

The National Housing Federation My Home Contents Insurance Scheme is a product name arranged and administered on behalf of the National Housing Federation by Thistle Tenant Risks a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Lloyd’s Broker. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington's Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW.  The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.

Change accessibility Google translate Change contrast Font size
Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size
Menu Chevron down Clock House Get involved Headset Magnifying Lock Burger menu Close Wrench Wallet Heart Life ring Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right Facebook Twitter Youtube Lightbulb People Map pin Blocks List GBP Arrow right Arrow right Search care Longhurst Group Longhurst Group L & H Homes L & H Homes Friendship Care and Housing Friendship Care and Housing Libra Treasury Libra Treasury Spire Homes Spire Homes Keystone Keystone Axiom Axiom