We know that buying your first home often involves hours of research, sometimes with more questions than answers. So we've put together a list of useful resources to help you on your way.
If you’d like any further advice or information, our Sales Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. To get in touch, fill in our online form here or call us on 0345 601 9095.
Finding the right home for you
If you're looking to buy your first home and you already know that outright sale is not an option, then you'll need to understand what else is out there. We've put together some resources to help you to understand the affordable home ownership options.
- Longhurst Group - Find a Home
- Ownership Options
- Nine steps to buying your first home in 2020 - which.co.uk
Let's talk money
Buying your own home will probably be one of the biggest financial commitments you'll ever make. We've created a list of articles to help you to understand the true cost of buying a house and how a financial adviser may be able to help you get the best deal.
- How does shared ownership work?
- How does Rent to Buy work?
- How to find a financial adviser - which.co.uk
- The cost of buying a house and moving - moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Got a question?
To get in touch, fill in our online form here or call us on 0345 601 9095.