Longhurst Group at Waterbeach
Welcome to our collection of New Homes in Waterbeach.
We're pleased to announce a fantastic collection of one, two and three bedroom homes are coming soon to Longhurst Group at Waterbeach.
Whether you're looking for your first home, need a larger home for your growing family, or just looking to downsize, now is a great time to move to Waterbeach.
Partnering with innovative UK housebuilders, Stonebond and Cala Homes, we are providing a mix of new homes - from apartments to mews terrace style and larger family homes - all with easy access to beautiful green spaces to ensure residents are never far from nature.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about the exciting new development at Waterbeach.
Ownership options to suit you.
The new one, two and three-bedroom homes on this development will be available as Shared Ownership, rent to buy and affordable rent.
Waterbeach gallery – view our beautiful homes
Key features of our homes at Waterbeach
One, two and three bedrooms
Built in woodland, parks and green spaces
Shared Ownership, Rent to Buy and affordable rent
Longhurst Group at Waterbeach – development plan
Property types at Waterbeach
Waterbeach – Life by the lake
Waterbeach is rich in woodland, parks and green spaces and has a 23-acre lake at the heart of the area.
Waterbeach has safe walking and cycle routes to the first new primary school, community centre, cafes and shops, and some amazing play spaces for the young at heart of all ages.
Site details include:
Three new primary schools and one new secondary school
Park and ride
Register your interest
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.