Humberston Meadows, Phase 6
Welcome to our collection of new homes at Humberston Meadows.
We're pleased to announce a fantastic collection of two, three and four bedroom homes at Humberston Meadows, phase 6.
Built by Countryside, this development is situated in the idyllic village, Humberston - making it the perfect place to call home.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about the exciting new development at Humberston Meadows.
Ownership options to suit you.
Humberston Meadows, phase 6 gallery – view our beautiful homes
Key features of our homes at Humberston Meadows
Two, three and four bedrooms
Built by Countryside
Shared Ownership, Rent to Buy and outright sale
Humberston Meadows, phase 6 – development plan
Property types at Humberston Meadows
Humberston – an idyllic village
A location that enables you to discover the beauty of England’s east coast, where the rolling Lincolnshire Wolds meet the sea. Rich in heritage, you can indulge in delicious local food and drink, explore the local culture, or relax on stunning beaches.
With something for everyone, a home at Humberston Meadows will help you create memories to last a lifetime.
Blessed with transport links, Humberston is located close to the A16 and Cleethorpes train station, where you can find onward travel to Grimsby, Liverpool and Sheffield. Ideal for travelling to work or for day trips with the family.
There’s plenty to do around Humberston – from an award-winning pub to the Eco Conservation Centre. You’re also close enough to a seaside resort to take in the fresh sea air, or you can enjoy the rolling hills of the Cleethorpes Country Park.
Health and Wellbeing
A golfer’s delight, you’re a short car journey from Cleethorpes Golf Club. You’re also walking distance from a luxurious Bannatyne Health Club & Spa plus plenty of dance, football and swimming classes for kids. There’s something to keep the whole family healthy.
Clover Academy Primary School and Humberston Academy are both a short distance from Humberston Meadows.
Register your interest
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.