The Wallace at Saxon Park, Branston
2 bedroom semi-detached | Price: From £78,750 for a 45% share | Shared Ownership up to 75%
Welcome to Saxon Park in Branston.
We're pleased to announce The Wallace, a two-bedroom home at Saxon Park.
Built by Cyden Homes, this development is situated in the idyllic village of Branston - making it the perfect place to call home.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about the exciting new development at Saxon Park, Branston.
Plots 32, 33, 38 and 39 are available to reserve now.
The front door of this wonderful two-bedroom home opens into the beautiful lounge and then on to the kitchen/dining room which benefits from a built-in oven, hob, and hood. The back door, leads onto the enclosed, fully-turfed rear garden.
The first floor has two bedrooms and a family three-piece bathroom.
Your brand-new home also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. All homes also have two parking spaces.
Ownership options to suit you.
45% share value
Plots 33 and 38 = £78,750 and monthly rent of £275.93*
Plots 32 and 39 = £81,000 and monthly rent of £282.24*
*Rental figure includes buildings insurance and management company charges.
|3.90m x 3.86m
|12' 9" x 12' 7"
|3.90m x 4.78m
|12' 9" x 15' 7"
|3.90m x 3.72m
|12' 9" x 12' 2"
|3.90m x 2.74m
|12' 9" x 8' 10"
Saxon Park – development plan
Register your interest
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs.
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.