The Donnington at Mays Place, Bourne
4 bedroom semi-detached | Price: COMING SOON
Welcome to Mays Place in Bourne.
We are pleased to announce The Donnington, a four-bedroom home at Mays Place.
Built by Allison Homes, this development is situated in the thriving market town, Bourne - making it the perfect place to call home.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about the exciting new development at Mays Place, Bourne.
The front door of this home opens on to the hall, which then leads the spacious living room. From there is the modern kitchen/dining room, with its built-in oven, hob and hood. There is also French doors that open onto the rear enclosed garden, which will be freshly turfed. The ground floor also boasts a downstairs WC and a utility room.
The first floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite. Bedroom one, come with a spacious en-suite and fitted wardrobe. The property has a garage and two allocated parking spaces.
This brand new home also benefits from uPVC double glazing.
Ownership options to suit you.
The new-build homes on this development will be available as Rent to Buy.
Prices coming soon.
|Kitchen/dining room||3.09m x 6.92m||10' 1" x 22' 7"|
|Living room||3.49m x 6.92m||11' 5" x 22' 7"|
|Bedroom 1||3.51m x 3.34m||11' 5" x 10' 10"|
|Bedroom 2||3.14m x 4.10m||10' 3" x 13' 5"|
|Bedroom 3||3.51m x 2.76m||11' 5" x 9' 1"|
|Bedroom 4||2.70m x 2.76m||8' 9" x 9' 1"|
Mays Place – development plan
Register your interest
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.