Houghton Grange, Houghton
Welcome to our collection of new homes at Houghton Grange.
We're pleased to announce a fantastic collection of two bedroom homes at Houghton Grange, Houghton.
Built by Shelbourne Estates, this development is situated in the idyllic village, Houghton - making it the perfect place to call home.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about the exciting new development at Houghton Grange.
Ownership options to suit you.
The new two and three-bedroom homes on this development will be available as Shared Ownership.
Houghton Grange, Houghton gallery – view our beautiful homes
Key features of our homes at Houghton Grange
Two and three bedrooms
Built by Shelbourne Estates
Houghton Grange – development plan
Property types at Houghton Grange
Three bedroom home
Three bedroom detached home
uPVC double glazing
Houghton – an idyllic village
Houghton Grange is situated on the edge of St Ives’ village which boasts a lagoon and town centre with a bustling market place.
For commuters, Houghton Grange offers easy access to Huntingdon, a mere four miles away using the A1123 or public transport while Cambridge is only 16 miles away via the A14, which also connects to the A1 and M11 motorway.
Huntingdon also offers plenty of amenities including Huntingdon railway station which is just five miles away. This train station has direct routes to Kings Cross and Peterborough, which offers plenty of fun, family activities for everyone.
Register your interest
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.