Tenancy Sustainment Service
Supporting you to maintain your tenancy
Are you having difficulties with managing your tenancy? We've launched a new service to help you.
The Tenancy Sustainment Service is a new fundamental part of our integrated housing, care and support offer. Our Tenancy Sustainment Officers will work with you to provide holistic tenancy support.
The service is supportive and preventative, helping you to get on top of your tenancy and avoid the risk of further tenancy-related issues.
How can a Tenancy Sustainment Officer help me?
Our friendly Tenancy Sustainment Officers take a person-centred approach. They'll design a support plan that suits you and your situation.
Support and guidance from a Tenancy Sustainment Officer may include:
- Practical day-to-day matters such as how to report repairs, using housing services, co-operating with neighbours, keeping in touch with or approaching other support services.
- Finding and keeping meaningful occupation, whether this be through traditional employment, education and training, volunteering, or social activities.
- Forming and maintaining a support network with your friends, neighbours and family.
- Managing finances including budgeting, understanding and paying bills, opening and managing a bank account, welfare benefits and appeals, or maximising your financial position.
- Physical and mental wellbeing support.
How can I get in touch?
Currently, as the Tenancy Sustainment Service is new, it's only supporting general needs customers in the Grimsby, North and West Northamptonshire, and Peterborough areas. It's a referral only service, so if you think you'd benefit from the support of the Tenancy Sustainment Officers, please speak to your local Housing Officer or call us on 0300 123 1745 and press option 3 to speak to our Customer Services Team.