The Ouse at Hartley Grange, Whittlesey
3 bedroom semi-detached | Price: £102,375 for 45% share | Shared Ownership up to 75%
Longhurst Group is pleased to announce The Ouse, a three bedroom home at Hartley Grange, Whittlesey.
Longhurst Group is proud to offer this beautiful home, available for Shared Ownership at Hartley Grange, Whittlesey - built by Persimmon Homes.
Whittlesey, a market town in the county of Cambridgeshire, has plenty to offer. It boasts beautiful historical architecture, including the local market square and St Mary's Church, as well as all the local amenities needed for today's modern lifestyle. Whittlesey offers several schools, a nature reserve, doctor surgery and plenty of eateries to suit all tastes. Located just six miles west of the city of Peterborough, Whittlesey benefits from all city facilities, as well as the historical cathedral and cathedral quarter and shopping centre, Queensgate.
Need to commute? You can be in Peterborough city centre in just ten minutes via the train from Whittlesey station or even London in just over an hour. Should you wish to travel by car, it’s less than 10 miles to join the A1.
Plots 217, 218, 219 and 220
This delightful home opens the door into the welcoming hallway which leads into your separate living room and a ground floor WC. The lounge flows into the open plan kitchen/dining room and benefits from a brand new oven, hob and hood, plus, a rear door to the back garden.
The first floor has three bedrooms, storage space and a family bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece bathroom suite including shower over bath with screen.
Each home benefits from two parking spaces and rear garden landscaped with turf. Your brand new home also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
45% share value
Property value = £102,375 and monthly rent of £336.64*
*Rental figure includes buildings insurance and management company charges.
|Kitchen/Dining room||4.90m x 2.93m||16' 1" x 9' 6"|
|Lounge||5.50m x 3.90m||18' 0" x 12' 8"|
|Bedroom 1||3.95m x 2.70m||13' 0" x 8' 9"|
|Bedroom 2||4.90m x 2.32m||16' 1" x 7' 6"|
|Bedroom 3||2.93m x 2.12m||9' 6" x 7' 0"|
Hartley Grange – development plan
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs.
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.