How will you use my personal information?
We keep these records to allow us to:
- make allocations, manage tenancies
- receive rent and service charges.
- ensure bills and benefits are accurate and paid accordingly.
- provide a repairs and maintenance service.
- provide home ownership products
- and to offer help with debts and benefits/ signpost you to advice on debts and benefits(may need to be different for different member companies.
- provide support services which help customers achieve their goals.
- provide employment, training advice and opportunities and manage employment and colleague development
- maintain the quality of our services
- ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and others engaged by Longhurst Group.
We are required to use the information to prevent and detect crime, resolve disputes, and promote safety and the quiet enjoyment of our neighborhoods and communities. We also want to engage with customers and make improvements to our products and services and to ensure we continue to improve equal opportunities and fair treatment for all colleagues and customers.
Where you are in receipt of care and support services we also use your personal information for the purposes of providing these services. For example maintaining a care or support plan, which gives details of your support or care needs and how we have responded to them.
We may sometimes use the information you provide to help us market our goods and services to you, or to contact you with information about Longhurst Group. If you do not wish your information to be used for marketing purposes, please contact Longhurst Group and we will remove your details from future contact campaigns.