Supported accommodation, Younger Person's Supported Accommodation
- Wisbech Foyer provides supported accommodation for up to 23 young people between the ages of 16 and 25
- The project consists of 17 studio flats and six move-on flats
- Located within the waterfront development
- The project is a short walk away from shops and local amenities.
- Licence agreement up to 24 months
- Move-on flats are assured short-hold tenancies for up to 24 months.
- Each furnished studio has its own bathroom
- Communal facilities include lounges, kitchen, meeting room
- Referrals are from partner agencies and Fenland District Council on 01345 654321
- Within the Local Authority of Fenland District Council.
- Staff are on-hand 24/7, 365 days a year, to help residents develop independent living skills, whilst offering support and advice about education, employment and training opportunities.