Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Rowland Court provides accommodation for people aged 55 and over, and consists of 20 one-bed bungalows.
- Located five miles from Peterborough City Centre, Rowland Court is within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy for life.
- Each bungalow has its own lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
- Communal facilities include laundry, guest room and garden area.
- Car parking is available. Referrals are via Choice Based Lettings on 01733 864064.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
A part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 55 and over live independently.