Supported accommodation, Younger Person's Supported Accommodation
- Peterborough Foyer provides accommodation for up to 50 young people between the age of 16 and 25
- The project consists of 35 bedsits, one emergency crash bed and 14 move-on flats
- Located just 1.5 miles from Peterborough City Centre
- Within walking distance of local shops, amenities and Peterborough Regional College.
Licence agreement up to 24 months.
- Communal facilities include an extensive lounge area, kitchen, outdoor gym and laundry facilities
- Peterborough Foyer is a referral only project and applicants must have a local connection to Peterborough
- You can be referred by one of our partner agencies via email to Housing Needs or on 01733 864064
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Key workers offer support in education, training, employment, life skills and move on
- Staff are on-hand seven days a week, 365 days a year to help residents develop independent living skills
- There is a Skills and Development Centre, run by Axiom Academy.