Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Martin Court provides accommodation for people aged 55 and over, and consists of 55 one-bed bungalows, and one three-bed flat.
- Located in Werrington, four miles from Peterborough City Centre, Martin Court is within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy for life.
- Each bungalow has its own lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Communal facilities include lounge, laundry and gardens.
- Car parking is available.
- Referrals are via Choice Based Lettings on 01733 864064.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- A part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 55 and over live independently.