Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Kestrel Court provides accommodation for people aged 55 and over, and consists of 30 one-bed flats.
- Located in South Bretton, just 2.5 miles from Peterborough City Centre, and within walking distance of local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy for life.
- Each flat has a lounge, kitchen bedroom, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Communal facilities include lounge, lift, laundry, guest room and gardens.
- Car parking is available.
- Referrals are via Choice Based Lettings on 01733 864064.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- A part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 55 and over live independently.