Extra care, Older people's accommodation, Dementia Care
- Friary Court extra care scheme, comprises 40 one and two-bed flats for people aged 55 and over, including six for intermediate care.
- The scheme is located in Burton Street approximately one mile from the city of Peterborough.
- Assured tenancy for life with the exception of intermediate care.
- Each flat has a lounge, kitchen, bedroom/s, kitchen, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Communal facilities including lounge, restaurant, assisted bathrooms, laundry, hairdressing salon, IT suite, library, craft room, shop, gardens and buggy store.
- Referrals are made through Adult Social Care 01733 747474.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Care needs are provided 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- The scheme benefits from a full-time Service Manager.