- Family+ provides supported accommodation for up to four young parents.
- The service is just a five-minute walk to the local town centre and local amenities.
- Licence agreement up to 6 months.
- Customers must have a local connection to North Kesteven District Council area and meet criteria as set by the local authority.
- Referrals are made via the Housing Options Team at North Kesteven District Council.
- Each of the four units are part furnished
- Communal facilities include lounge, kitchen, computer room, meeting room and laundry facilities
- Car parking and cycle shed are available
- Within the Local Authority of North Kesteven District Council.
- Young families here are supported to be able to live independently in their own homes.
- Dedicated staff are on-hand, during normal office hours, to help residents develop independent living skills, whilst offering support and advice about education, employment and training opportunities
- There is a night porter provision 365 days a year.