Fair View Court
Supported accommodation, Homelessness
- Fair View Court provides accommodation for up to 30 homeless people aged 17 and over.
- Located just on the edge of Peterborough City Centre.
- Fair View Court is close to shops and amenities.
- 6-24 month assured short-hold tenancy or licence agreement (depending on accommodation type).
- Each studio flat is furnished
- 12 move on flats and one Housing First bed
- Communal facilities include lounge, garden
- Car parking and cycle racks are available
- Referrals can only be made via one of our partner agencies or Peterborough Housing Needs on 01733 864064
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Allocated key workers, offering intensive move-on advice and support with the aim of reaching independence, finding work and accommodation.
- Staff are on site 24/7, 365 days a year.