Carl Hall Court
Older people's accommodation
- Carl Hall Court provides accommodation for people aged 60 and over, and consists of 34 one-bed ground and first-floor flats.
- Just two miles from Peterborough City Centre, Carl Hall Court is close to local shops and amenities.
- Each flat has a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom plus alarm call system.
- Communal facilities include lounge, laundry, lift, adapted bathroom and gardens.
- A guest room and car parking are available.
- Referrals are via Choice Based Lettings on 01733 864064.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- A part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 60 and over live independently.