Sleaford - HRS
- Sleaford - HRS provides supported accommodation of 19 units for up to 19 adults.
- The service is just a five-minute walk to the local town centre and local amenities.
- Licence agreement up to 6 months.
- Customers must have a local connection to North Kesteven District Council area and meet criteria as set by the local authority – at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
- Each of the 19 units are part furnished
- Communal facilities include lounge, kitchen, computer room, meeting room and laundry facilities
- Car parking and cycle shed are available
- Within the Local Authority of North Kesteven District Council.
- 24 hours/365 days per year which includes an overnight provision of a night porter.
- Support for adults who require support due to homelessness or risk of.
- Dedicated staff are on-hand, during normal office hours, to help residents develop independent living skills, whilst offering support and advice about education, employment and training opportunities
- We have floating support available – this is to enable customers to remain in their own homes.