Paines Mill Housing Related Support (HRS)
Supported accommodation, Younger Person's Supported Accommodation
- Paines Mill HRS provides supported accommodation for up to 19 young people between the ages of 16 and 25.
- The project consists of 19 flats plus six move on flats.
- Centrally located in St Neots, the project is just a short walk to local shops and amenities.
- License agreement up to 24 months.
- Each flat is furnished.
- Communal facilities include a lounge, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Car parking and cycle racks are available.
- There is a Skills and Development Centre and the project offers emergency accommodation.
- Referrals (including emergency) are via Huntingdonshire District Council on 01480 388388 and partner agencies.
- Within the Local Authority of Huntingdonshire District Council.
- Staff are on-hand 24/7, 365 days a year, to help residents develop independent living skills, whilst offering support and advice about education, employment and training opportunities.