- Derwent Road is a residential care home, the service supports adults with learning and physical disabilities. It comprises of two purpose built bungalows that opened in 1996.
- It accommodates up to six people within two three-bedroomed bungalows.
- Wheelchair access
- Meal provision
- Communal laundry facility
- Private parking
- Private garden
- Each person living at Derwent Road is supported 24 hours a day, seven days week.
- The dedicated team provide high quality care/support to enable individuals to live independently as possible.
- Individuals are supported to access the community in a wide range of activities, and in all aspects of their daily lives.