Work experience with Longhurst Group
Everything we do is with the purpose of improving people’s lives.
We want to be recognised as a top performing housing association, widely trusted to improve the lives of everyone who relies on us – including our customers, our colleagues and our partners.
- We aim to achieve this by adopting a working environment and culture which attracts and retains great people
- Provides inspirational leadership and effective management
- Drives and rewards high performance
- Helps people realise their full potential
- Develops resilience and promotes wellbeing
- Values and celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion.
As part of this approach, we’re pleased to be able to offer the opportunity for face-to-face work experience placements across a number of our sites in the east, west and south Midlands.
These will typically take place between April and July.
Any students who complete work experience with us will be supported to achieve their identified aims and objectives through the guidance of a buddy or mentor during the placement.
They’ll have the opportunity to learn key skills and understand industry practice from professionals within the housing sector..
We welcome requests from students both under and over the age of 18.
Placements are confirmed at the discretion of departmental managers and can be declined due to workload, leave or business critical activities.
Please also note that opportunities are only available in person and we cannot support a virtual approach.
If interested, please apply using our enquiry form below.