Independent debt advice
Worried about your finances? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
As one of our customers you can access a wide range of free and confidential independent debt advice with PayPlan. From budgeting advice to supporting you to become debt free, they can help.
Their friendly advisors can help you, whether you're:
- Struggling with rent arrears.
- Being contacted by creditors.
- Receiving letters from bailiffs.
- Unsure whether you're receiving all the income you’re entitled to.
- Worried about how you'll pay your financial commitments.
PayPlan's Financial Wellbeing Hub
PayPlan has launched a free tool to help improve financial education that’s available for all our customers to use. The financial wellbeing hub can support you with:
- Budgeting and banking.
- Different types of credits and debts and how you can tackle them.
- Money motivations and financial goals.
- Maximising income.
- Saving money by reducing spending.
BudgetSmart from PayPlan
PayPlan offers free, simple debt advice to anyone who needs it, helping people to become debt-free through clear, honest advice.
The PayPlan team has developed the BudgetSmart tool to provide a large number of tips and useful pointers to help people with their finances during the cost of living crisis.
Reasons to get advice
PayPlan offers free, non-judgemental and confidential advice. PayPlan is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and its advisors can work with you to:
- Feel more confident about managing your money.
- Reduce calls from your creditors when you’re in a debt solution.
- Understand what money you have coming in, and which debts you need to pay first.
Ready to talk
PayPlan offers free advice by phone, email, WhatsApp and LiveChat.
All you need to do is fill out their simple Get Free Debt Help form today.
Please use our self-referral number - 0800 316 3486.
PayPlan opening hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm