Independent debt advice
Worried about your finances? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
As a Longhurst Group customer you can access a wide range of free and confidential independent debt advice with PayPlan. From budgeting advice to supporting you to become debt free, they can help.
Their friendly advisers can help you, whether you are:
- Struggling with rent arrears
- Being contacted by creditors
- Receiving letters from bailiffs
- Unsure whether you are receiving all the income you’re entitled to
- Worried about how you will pay your financial commitments
PayPlan has launched a free tool to help improve financial education that’s available for all our customers to use. The financial wellbeing hub can support you with:
- Budgeting and banking.
- Different types of credits and debts and how you can tackle them.
- Money motivations and financial goals.
- Maximising income.
- Saving money by reducing spending.
Reasons to get advice
PayPlan offers free, non-judgemental and confidential advice. PayPlan is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and its advisors can work with you to:
- Feel more confident about managing your money.
- Reduce calls from your creditors when you’re in a debt solution.
- Understand what money you have coming in, and which debts you need to pay first.
Ready to talk?
PayPlan offers free advice by phone, email, WhatsApp and LiveChat.
All you need to do is fill out their simple Get Free Debt Help form today.
Please use Longhurst Group's self-referral number - 0800 316 3486.
PayPlan opening hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm