Independent debt advice
Worried about your finances? Get free, independent, debt advice today
Did you know that you can access free advice on a wide range of money worries with PayPlan?
Their friendly advisers can help you, whether you are:
- Struggling with rent arrears
- Being contacted by creditors
- Receiving letters from bailiffs
- Unsure whether you are receiving all the income you’re entitled to
- Worried about how you will pay your financial commitments
PayPlan have launched a free tool to help improve financial education. The financial wellbeing hub provides information on:
- Budgeting and banking
- Different types of credits and debts, and how customers can tackle them
- Money motivations and financial goals
- Maximising income
- Saving money by reducing spending
Ready to talk?
PayPlan offers free advice by phone, email, WhatsApp and LiveChat.
All you need to do is fill out their simple Get Free Debt Help form today.
Please use Longhurst Group's self-referral number - 0800 316 3486.
Reasons to get advice
PayPlan offers free, confidential advice, and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Their advisers can work with you to:
- Feel more confident about managing your money
- Reduce calls from your creditors when you’re in a debt solution
- Understand what money you have coming in, and which debts you need to pay first
PayPlan Opening Hours
Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm