Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Moorside Court (refurbished in 2017) provides accommodation for people aged 55 and over, and consists of 24 one-bed flats and one three-bed flat
- Located six miles from Lincoln, and within walking distance of local shops and amenities
- Assured tenancy for life.
- Each flat has its own lounge/kitchen/bedroom/bathroom area and alarm call system
- Communal facilities include: lounge, kitchen, laundry, buggy store, hairdressing suite, guest room and gardens
- Car parking is available
- Access/referrals to Moorside Court are made via Lincs Homefinder on 01529 414155
- Within the Local Authority of North Kesteven District Council.
- A part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 55 and over live independently.