Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Charlton Court provides accommodation for people aged 60 and over
- It consists of 28 one and two-bed bungalows, one bedsit and one three-bed house.
- Located just two miles from Peterborough City Centre.
- Close to local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy.
- Each bungalow has a lounge, kitchen, bedroom/s, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Communal facilities include lounge, laundry and gardens.
- Car parking is available.
- Referrals are via Choice Based Lettings on 01733 864064.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and support to help vulnerable older people aged 60 and over to live independently.