Gas servicing and other safety checks
If you suspect a gas leak please contact the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
- Complete an annual service and safety check to all gas, solid fuel and renewable energy appliances.
- Provide you with a copy of the annual heating service record for your property, within 28 days.
- Check communal smoke alarms regularly.
- Carry out an inspection of electrical installations every five years.
- Check and maintain all lifts owned by us.
- Service and check all communal fire alarm equipment, emergency lighting and door entry systems every year.
- Carry out water hygiene testing, where required.
- Carry out any other safety checks as required.
Please click here to read our Customer Charter - the charter covers the service standards you can expect as one of our customers.