Retirement Living Shared Owners
Under The Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (‘the Act’) you do not have a statutory right to extend your lease.
However, subject to reasonable conditions, we will allow you to extend your lease by way of agreement on similar terms of “the Act’’.
You will be required to formally request a lease extension by informing us in writing.
- Inform Longhurst Group that you would like to extend your lease by completing the lease extension form below or by contacting us on 0345 6088006 to request a form by post.
- Subject to payment, we will appoint a valuer to calculate the level of premium required to extend the lease.
- We will provide you with a copy of the valuation which will determine the premium to be paid.
- Once the premium has been agreed between the parties the solicitors will draft the lease extension.
- Your lease will be extended.
If you require further information regarding extending your lease please complete the below form.
*Please note there will be a fee applied - please click here to view our fee schedule.