Do you want to help your children with their homework or read with them more?
Do you want to understand your bills or improve your budgeting skills?
Are you looking for work or career progression and could do with gaining qualifications in maths, English or ICT?
If so, our free Community Learning courses could help.
What's on offer?
Our courses are available to residents of Peterborough/Greater Peterborough.
You must be 19 years old or over, and have lived in the UK/EU/EEA area for at least the past three years.
We can offer:
- ‘Money Talks’
Short courses in numeracy and budgeting skills.
- City & Guilds courses in maths, English or ICT
Courses go from beginners to GCSE-level, and you'll receive a certificate at the end.
There are many great reasons to work with us, including:
- Flexible start dates – we can get you started straight away
- Tutor support on a 1-2-1 basis
- Online courses meaning you can also learn from home at a time that suits you
- Advice on getting devices and data
- Taster courses with no commitment.
Peterborough HRS Skills & Development Centre, Tait Close, Peterborough PE1 4QH (free parking at front)
Our centre is currently open:
- Monday 11am–3pm
- Tuesday 12–4pm
- Wednesday 11am–3pm
- Thursday 12pm–4pm
If you have any questions or queries, you can also contact our friendly team on 01733 565 465 or fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.