Change accessibility  Google translate  Change contrast   Font size 

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size

Unsanitary conditions or hoarding

How to report hoarding

Please report hoarding by completing our general enquiry form or contacting us by phone.

We’ll then liaise with our partner agencies, including the local authority, to help address the issue and provide support.

How to get help

If you or someone you know tends to hoard items, you can find out more about what to do and where to get help on the NHS website.

Menu Clock House Get involved Headset Magnifying Lock Burger menu Close Wrench Wallet Heart Life ring Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube TikTok Lightbulb People Map pin Blocks List GBP Arrow right Search care Longhurst Group Longhurst Group L & H Homes L & H Homes Friendship Care and Housing Friendship Care and Housing Libra Treasury Libra Treasury Spire Homes Spire Homes Keystone Keystone Axiom Axiom