Change accessibility  Google translate  Change contrast   Font size 

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size


We wouldn’t usually consider this to be anti-social behaviour.

  • We’d suggest you have a friendly word with your neighbour first as they may not be aware they’re disturbing you. We've put together some tips to help you resolve issues with neighbours. You can also download our Dear Neighbour card.
  • If you still feel you’re being disturbed, we suggest you contact the local Environmental Health Officer. Should they take enforcement action, we’ll use this as evidence against the perpetrator if appropriate.
  • If the situation doesn’t improve, mediation might be of help to you. It’s an informal, confidential and independent service available to help neighbours sort out their differences and reach an agreement. They can help you and your neighbour(s) understand each other’s point of view and reach a solution. Please contact us and we’ll refer you.
  • If the behaviour is persistent and you don’t feel safe approaching your neighbour, or you’ve tried and the situation hasn’t improved, once you’ve contacted the local Environmental Health Officer, please contact us to open a case and we’ll provide you with details of the Noise App. This cannot be approved until you have an open case.

How to make a report

Read our top tips for reducing noise in the home to minimise disturbance to neighbours.

Report ASB

Report ASB using our online form.

Reducing noise

Top tips for reducing noise in the home.

Menu Clock House Get involved Headset Magnifying Lock Burger menu Close Wrench Wallet Heart Life ring Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube TikTok Lightbulb People Map pin Blocks List GBP Arrow right Search care Longhurst Group Longhurst Group L & H Homes L & H Homes Friendship Care and Housing Friendship Care and Housing Libra Treasury Libra Treasury Spire Homes Spire Homes Keystone Keystone Axiom Axiom