De Havilland Gardens, Huntingdonshire
De Havilland Gardens Key Information
Welcome to De Havilland Gardens in Huntingdonshire.
We're now SOLD OUT of De Havilland Gardens
Longhurst Group is delighted to offer a mixture of beautiful two and three bedroom homes in Huntingdonshire. Designed with contemporary layouts and modern features including hyperoptic broadband for superfast internet speed, there is sure to be a home that’s just right for you.
Situated in the rural village of Bury, close to the market town of Huntingdon, De Havilland Gardens – built by Geda Construction – is the perfect place to call home.
The charming village of Bury boasts an array of historical features such as quaint thatched cottages; a popular design in the 17th century. In addition, the village Church stands tall just north of Bury hall built in the mid-19th century. Just opposite, you’ll find the Old Manor House which is beaming full of history and culture since it’s construction in the late 16th century. But don’t be fooled, the quiet village of Bury isn’t just a hotspot for historians, there is also a variety of modern day amenities such as local shops, a supermarket, a public house, a primary and secondary school and much more just a stone’s throw away from De Havilland Gardens.
The picturesque rural village boasts excellent transport links to Cambridge and Peterborough city centre which offers even more restaurants and shopping centres for those keen to explore nearby. If you prefer to be outdoors, there are plenty of great activities nearby at Grafham Water including activities for your sportier adventures such as bike hires and water sailing.
Homes at De Havilland Gardens will be available on a Shared Ownership basis. Contact us today for more information and to register your interest in these homes, which are due to be available from Spring 2021.
We spoke to New Homes Officer Alison Parry to find out a bit more about the development and its attraction.
🛌 Two bedroom home
🚗 Two parking spaces
🛌 Two bedroom home
🏡 Open plan living
🛌 Three bedroom home
🚿 En suite to master bedroom
🛌 Three bedroom home
💻 Separate ground floor study
🛏️ 2 bedroom homes
🛀 Contemporary bathroom suite
Consisting of multiple housing associations, De Havilland Gardens is the first joint venture to deliver more needed housing.
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.