Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Woad Court provides accommodation for people aged 60 and over, and consists of 28 one-bed bungalows and one two-bed maisonette
- Located in the village of Eye, four miles from Peterborough City Centre
- The scheme is within walking distance of local amenities.
- Assured tenancy.
- Each bungalow has its own lounge, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and alarm call system
- Communal facilities include lounge and laundry
- Limited car parking is available
- Referrals are through Choice Based Lettings on 01833 864064
- With the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- A part-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 60 and over live independently.