Windmill Meadow Brochure
Longhurst Group at Windmill Meadow is a stunning collection of two and three bedroom homes, four miles south of the delightful city of Lincoln. We’ll be providing 43 homes in total, which will be available for Shared Ownership.
All of our homes come complete with contemporary fitted kitchens as well as stylish modern flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms. They all boast a downstairs cloakroom, allocated parking and freshly-turfed gardens.
Branston, set in the Lincolnshire countryside has plenty of beautiful historical architecture which including the local All Saints' church and many of today's modern lifestyle desirable amenities. These include schools, hotels, doctor surgery, boutique spa and a village hall. There is easy transport to Lincoln city centre four miles away so there is plenty to do nearby.
- Lincoln is a charming and historic city with shops, cafés and restaurants to suit every need
- Regular bus services provide easy access to the City
- The village has your local shops, boutique spa, a village hall, a church and a doctor’s surgery.
Branston potatoes are from Branston in Lincoln.
In the 1960's, a group of farmers collaborate to grow and market potatoes and peas
Branston potatoes now handles over 350,000 tonnes of potatoes every year.
Address: Sleaford Rd, Branston, Lincoln LN4 1FE
There are 43 Shared Ownership homes available at Windmill Meadow, featuring a mix of two and three bedroom homes.
Shared Ownership is a great way for you to get a foot on the property ladder if you can’t afford to buy a home outright on the open market.
Essentially, it means you’ll be buying a share of your home – usually between 25 percent and 75 percent - and paying an affordable rent on the remainder.
It can take away the pressure of having to save for a high deposit, or having to make large mortgage repayments.
Welcome to Longhurst Group
We’re one of the leading housing developers in the Midlands and East of England, delivering fantastic homes in locations where people want to live.
We put our customers first and our range of home ownership options, mean that whatever your individual circumstances, you can find your perfect place to call home.
Our promise to you
Before you move:
- Our friendly Sales Team will support and guide you through every step of the buying process.
- We’ll confirm with you the appearance and location of your chosen new home – and provide all the relevant additional information – before you decide to make a reservation.
- Our Team will provide you with a reservation agreement, which will outline the key terms of your purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information.
- We’ll confirm the specification and layout of your new home and run through all the pre-contractual information you need to make an informed decision.
- You’ll be given details for your main point of contact who’ll be on hand to answer any questions or provide the information you need during your reservation and after you move into your new home.
- We’ll keep you informed of the progress of your purchase, with your dedicated point of contact always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
After you move in
- We’ll be there on the day you move in, with a dedicated Sales Advisor welcoming you to your new home.
- You’ll be given a detailed homecare booklet to help you settle in.
- After you’ve moved in, we’ll also check in with courtesy calls or visits to ensure that you’re happy.
- You’ll be given details of your National House-Building Council (NHBC) – or similar industry-regulated scheme – 10-year insurance scheme, which covers the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
We value your feedback, so if you have any comments that you’d like to share with us to help us further improve our service, please contact 0345 601 9095 or email email@example.com.