Wellington Place, Market Harborough - Coming Soon
Welcome to Wellington Place in Market Harborough.
We're in the early stages at Wellington Place and we’re glad you've chosen to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first to receive new information about this exciting new residential development.
Longhurst Group is proud to offer a fantastic mix of properties available for Shared Ownership and Affordable Rent.
These brand new homes - built by William Davis - are located close to a host of supermarkets, good local amenities, schools and plenty of local attractions to explore such as the Harborough Museum, local golf course and the award-winning Farndon Fields Farm Shop.
Want to commute to the capital for a day out? You can get to London by train in less than one hour.*
First two homes are due to be available towards the end of 2021 with the option to purchase between 45% - 75% share of the lease. Pricing coming soon
*The average train journey time from Market Harborough to London
Wellington Place Ownership Options
Two & three bedroom homes
Register your interest here to be the first to hear about our new development at Wellington Park
More details coming soon
We'll be releasing more details about all of the house types at Wellington Park soon. Register today!
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.