The Spires, Great Gonerby
🏡 Showhome opening 14 May 2021! 🏡
Viewings are by appointment only with a maximum of two people with William H Brown.
Face masks are essential for all viewings.
The Spires Key Information
Welcome to The Spires in Great Gonerby.
We're pleased to announce the availability of new homes in Great Gonerby, Lincolnshire. We're now ready to start taking reservations. To reserve your dream home please fill in the form below.
Longhurst Group is delighted to offer a mixture of beautiful two are three bedroom homes in Great Gonerby.
The development - built by Lindum - is in the idyllic village of Great Gonerby, Grantham. Great Gonerby offers excellent transport links to the Lincolnshire and the A1. This village also has all your essential requirements including a social club, village shop, post office and a pub.
The various properties will be available on a Shared Ownership basis. Contact us today for more information and to register your interest in these homes, which are due to be available from Spring 2021.
**PLEASE NOTE** If you watched the live event on Facebook there was an error between 16:25 – 17:39. The 75% share should be labelled as 70%. Click the house types below for up to date pricing.
The Spires Ownership and Letting Options
2 & 4 bed homes
2 & 3 bed homes
2 & 3 bed homes
Rent to Buy
Register your details for our Rent to Buy homes here
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.