The Meadows, Dunholme
The Meadows Key Information
Welcome to The Meadows in Dunholme.
We’re glad you’ve chosen to find out more about this exciting new residential development, which is currently in the early stages.
Please fill in the form below to be the among the first to receive new information and updates about The Meadows.
Longhurst Group is proud to offer a fantastic mix of properties for both Shared Ownership and Affordable Rent at The Meadows.
The development - built by Chestnut Homes - is in the charming village of Dunholme and is only five miles from the desirable city of Lincoln.
Dunholme boasts a host of sought-after local amenities including schools, a village shop and a Post Office. It’s also home of the Grade I listed Church of St Chad which dates back as far as the 12th century.
For a day out, Lincoln city centre is easily accessible on the A46 and a whole selection of activities can be accessed here, including shopping centres and Lincoln Castle and Cathedral.
For something a bit different, you could also visit the Museum of Lincolnshire Life to explore what life in the city used to be like and then have lunch in one of the many pubs, bars or restaurants you can find throughout the city.
Contact us today for more information and to register your interest in these homes, which are due to be available from the end of this year.
The Meadows Ownership Options
Two & three bedroom homes
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.