Vista, Dysart Road in Grantham - COMING SOON
3 bedroom semi-detached | Price: 45 - 75% shares. Coming soon. | Shared Ownership up to 75%
Welcome to our Vista development.
We're pleased to announce a fantastic collection of two and three bedroom homes are coming soon to Dysart Road, Grantham.
This development consists of 227 properties and will be constructed using modern methods of construction – giving you your forever home.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about the exciting new Vista development in Grantham.
Ownership options to suit you.
The new two and three-bedroom homes on this development will be available as Shared Ownership, outright sale and to rent.
Register your interest
All applicants will need to be registered with Help to Buy to ensure they are eligible for our Shared Ownership scheme by following the link below.
Please remember to quote Longhurst Group in your application.
Don’t worry as registering for Help to Buy doesn’t mean you have an obligation to purchase a home, it simply lets us know whether or not a Shared Ownership home will be suitable for you.
So even if this home isn’t right for you, you’ll know that you’re eligible for our other Shared Ownership schemes.
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.