The Foxtail at California Meadows, Huntingdon
3 bedroom semi-detached | Price: COMING SOON
Welcome to California Meadows.
We are pleased to announce The Foxtail, a three-bedroom home at California Meadows, Huntingdon.
Plots 37 and 38 - COMING SOON
This brand new development is situated in the historic market town Huntingdon - the perfect place to call home.
Please register your interest to be the first to find out more about our exciting new development, California Meadows, Huntingdon.
The front door of this home opens on to the modern kitchen/diner, with its built-in oven, hob and hood. This then leads on to the lounge, with French doors opening onto the rear enclosed garden, which will be freshly turfed. The ground floor also boasts a downstairs WC.
The first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite. Bedroom one, has a en-suite, with a shower. The property has two allocated parking spaces.
This brand-new home also benefits from a ground source heat pump and uPVC double glazing.
Ownership options to suit you.
Prices coming soon.
|Lounge/Kitchen/Dining room||8.24m x 4.86m||27' 0" x 15' 4"|
|Bedroom 1||2.75m x 2.44m||9' 0" x 8' 0"|
|Bedroom 2||2.75m x 2.44m||9' 0" x 8' 0"|
|Bedroom 3||2.18m x 2.18m||7' 2" x 7' 2"|
California Meadows – development plan
Register your interest
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.