The Buckingham at Scholars Walk, Melton Mowbray
3 bedroom semi-detached | Price: COMING SOON | Shared Ownership up to 75%
Longhurst Group is pleased to announce The Buckingham, a three bedroom home at Scholars Walk, Melton Mowbray coming Summer 2024.
Built by Jelson Homes, this development is situated in the charming town of Melton Mowbray – making it the perfect place to call home.
This wonderful home opens the door into your welcoming hallway which leads into your open plan ground floor layout. The kitchen area benefits from an integrated oven, hob and hood, plus French doors leading to your enclosed rear garden from the lounge area. The ground floor also has a WC, leading off from the hall.
There are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece bathroom suite.
Each home has two allocated parking spaces and their rear garden landscaped with turf. Your brand new home also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
This property will be available on a shared ownership basis with the option to purchase between 45 - 75 percent share - Plots 63, 64, 89 and 90.
Prices coming soon.
|Kitchen/Lounge||7.8m x 4.7m||25' 6" x 15' 4"|
|Bedroom 1||2.63m x 4.44m||8' 6" x 14' 6"|
|Bedroom 2||3.29m x 2.53m||10' 8" x 8' 3"|
|Bedroom 3||2m x 3.26m||6' 6" x 10' 7"|
Scholars Walk - Development plan
Register your interest
You can buy a home through shared ownership if both of the following are true:
- your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
- you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs.
One of the following must also be true:
- you’re a first-time buyer
- you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
- you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
- you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
- you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
- For some homes you may have to show that you live in, work in, or have a connection to the area where you want to buy the home.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.