Dementia Care, Extra care, Older people's accommodation
- The Pavilions provides Extra Care accommodation for people aged 55 and over
- Comprising 40 flats, three of which are for private sale/shared ownership and six of which are of dedicated to dementia care (rented flats only)
- Located in Millfield, Peterborough the scheme is a short walk to local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy for life.
- Each flat has its own lounge, kitchen, bedroom/s, bathroom and alarm call system
- Communal facilities include lounge, restaurant, lift, assisted bathrooms, hairdressing salon, shop, laundry, library, craft room, fitness room, buggy store, gardens and guest room
- Car parking is available
- Referrals are made through Adult Social Care on 01733 747474
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Care needs are provided 24 hours a day 365 days a year by Axiom Care
- The scheme benefits from a full time Service Manager.