Oak Tree Court
Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Oak Tree Court provides accommodation for people aged 60 and over, and consists of 46 one-bed flats.
- Located in Godmanchester, three miles from Huntingdon.
- The scheme is a short walk away from local shops and amenities.
- Assured tenancy.
- Each flat has its own lounge, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Communal facilities include lounge, kitchen, lift, laundry, guest room and extensive gardens.
- Car parking is available.
- Referrals are made via Homelink on 01480 388388.
- Within the District of Huntingdonshire District Council.
A full-time Service Manager provides accommodation and well-being support to help vulnerable people aged 60 and over live independently.