Extra care, Independent living, Older people's accommodation
- Monksfield Mews provides extra care independent living accommodation for people aged 55 and over.
- The scheme consists of 13 one and two-bed bungalows.
- Located within the grounds of Friary Court extra care scheme in Peterborough.
- Local shops and amenities are within walking distance.
- Offers both assured tenancy for life and Shared ownership options.
- Each bungalow has its own lounge, kitchen, bedroom/s, bathroom and alarm call system.
- Access to communal facilities at Friary Court extra care scheme.
- Referrals are via Choice Based Lettings on 01733 864064, or for shared ownership contact 01733 347135.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Residents/homeowners can opt in or out of services provided by Axiom Care via Friary Court.
- In addition, there is a full-time Service Manager who provides accommodation, and support, to help vulnerable older people aged 55 and over live independently.