Market Rasen House
Supported accommodation, Homelessness
- Market Rasen House is both emergency accommodation and non-emergency hostel accommodation for homeless people aged 18 and over.
- The project is a short walk to the local town centre, shops and amenities.
- Licence for up to 26 weeks non-emergency and 12 weeks’ emergency.
- Each studio is part-furnished and includes a fridge.
- Communal facilities include: lounge, two kitchens, communal bathrooms, and laundry.
- Car parking and cycle racks are available.
- Referrals are from relevant partner agencies, local authorities via ‘The Avenue’ on 01522 552222.
- Within the Local Authority of West Lindsey District Council.
- Staff provide support with, and access to agencies, healthcare, benefits advice, employment, education, training and other support services.
- Staff are on site seven days a week 365 days a year.