Huntingdonshire Floating Support
Floating support, General tenancy support
- Huntingdonshire Floating Support team provides housing related support for households and individuals who are experiencing problems securing accommodation, maintaining their tenancy or at risk of losing their home.
- Community based, with both short and long-term tailored support, all focused on meeting housing-related and tenancy needs.
- The team operates across the Huntingdonshire District Council area and is accessed by referrals from partner agencies and Huntingdonshire District Council on 01480 388388.
- Within the Local Authority of Huntingdonshire District Council.
- Support is provided by a dedicated team and helps those aged 16 and over that require housing related support.
- Tailored to individual needs and circumstances.
- The level of support provided is on an identified level of need.
- Monday to Friday (office hours), excluding bank holidays.