Gainsborough - HRS
- Gainsborough - HRS provides supported accommodation of 16 units for up to 16 adults.
- The service is just a five-minute walk to the local town centre and local amenities.
- Licence agreement up to 6 months.
- Each of the 16 units are part furnished
- Communal facilities include lounge, kitchen, computer room, meeting room and laundry facilities
- Car parking and cycle shed are available
- Customers are required to have a local connection to West Lindsey
- Within the Local Authority of West Lindsey District Council.
- Support for adults who require support due to homelessness or risk of.
- Dedicated staff are on-hand, during normal office hours, to help residents develop independent living skills, whilst offering support and advice about education, employment and training opportunities
- There is a night porter provision 365 days a year.
- We have floating support available – this is to enable customers to remain in their own homes.