Extra care, Supported living, Supported accommodation, Dementia Care
- Owned by Sanctuary Retirement Living, Bircham House comprises 30 one and two-bed flats for people aged 55 and over.
- The scheme is just two miles from the M11 and one mile from Whittlesford train station
- Local shops and amenities are a walk away.
- Tenancy for life via Sanctuary Retirement Living.
- Each flat has a lounge, bedroom(s), large wet room, and small kitchen.
- Bircham has two floors and assisted/communal bathrooms on each floor, one small laundry room on
- There's a passenger lift and it's wheelchair accessible.
- Communal facilities include a large lounge with a TV, seating area and library area on the first floor. The ground floor consists of a lounge, dining room and craft area.
- There's also an enclosed Garden and water feature plus patio area and seating. There are also allotments and various wildlife on the grounds.
- Car parking is available.
- Referrals are via Adult Social Care on 03450 455202 or Sanctuary Retirement Living on 01223 836 331.
- Within the Local Authority of Cambridgeshire County Council.
- We have an on call system 24 hours a day and a team of dedicated care staff who provide care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including registered care manager, housing manager and activity co-ordinator.