Roman Quarter, Witham St Hughs - Coming Soon
Welcome to Roman Quarter, Witham St Hughs.
We're in the early stages at Roman Quarter and glad you've chosen to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first for any information regarding this exciting new residential development.
Longhurst Group are proud to offer 47 properties, available for Shared Ownership and Affordable Rent.
Witham St Hughs is an idyllic village in the Parish of Thurlby in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire. Amenities include a primary school and with it being just a short distance from North Hykeham, there is two secondary schools available.
These properties are due to be available Late Summer/Autumn 2022 with the option to purchase between 45% - 75% share of the lease. Pricing coming soon.
Roman Quarter, Witham St Hughs Ownership Options
Two and Three bedroom homes
Coming soon - register your interest above to be the first to hear about our brand new homes on Roman Quarter, Witham St Hughs.
Two and three bedroom homes on Shared Ownership
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.